The 1,500/10,000 Double May Be Here
– Lopez Lomong after winning his 2nd-straight USATF 10,000m title, thanks to a 51-second PR, talking about how he’ll run the 1,500 at USAs as well. Lopez is already a legend, but if he even starts the 1,500 the legend will grow even more.
- Allyson Felix got dropped by Nike
- The mystique of the 1,500 / 10,000 double grows - Lomong doesn't start 1,500
- Lopez Lomong Appreciation Thread
- Just got a message from my wife: "You deleted my thread on the message board! So much for freedom of speech"
- According to old-timers on LetsRun, here's what the road race scene of the 1970s was like
- Alan Webb never WANTED to be a marathoner, but he would have been the best in the world
- Famous runners who are not actually good runners.
- BREAKING NEWS! Nike Introduces New Cushioning Technology
- If you are a man who runs 29+ or a woman who runs 34+ at US Outdoor Nationals…
- Olympics a year away... who the heck picked Tokyo