Quote Of The Day
“Yes, I won it with only socks on. Wearing socks is a personal decision that I made because I had never run with shoes on before, so I didn’t feel comfortable running in shoes at these Games. When I tried the shoes on, my feet felt too heavy and I didn’t like it. I was nervous to run without shoes on, because I could see everyone else with shoes on, but I knew that wearing shoes was not an option for me if I wanted to win, so I chose to run with socks on instead. I know there are a lot of young people back home who have never run with shoes on, just like me.”
– Vanuatu’s Margaret Kuras talking about why she ran (and won) the Pacific Games half marathon wearing only socks.
- Edward MF Cheserek - 13:04!
- LetsRun, Meet James Olivier. Last year, he was a 2:05 800 guy. Now he's the US U20 800 champ at 1:50.
- Unreal. Laura Muir runs 3:58 off of 2:11 first 800!! 57 last lap!! Jenny S. please move to the steeple now
- Holy Moly!! A legit 18 year old just ran 13:02!! J. Ingebrigtsen 53 last 400m.
- What to with ex as I rebuild my FB
- Lewandowski 1:43!! Whaat?
- Disaster in London. Nijel Amos PULLS UP injured.
- Galen Rupp 12:58.9 Jakob Ingebrigsten 13:02.03 (Alberto Inferior to Gjert Ingebrigsten as Coach)
- WAAAARHOLM!!! 47:13!!!
- if the marathon is almost a 100% aerobic, why do any workouts and just run as much as possible?
- Have you ever dated a girl who had shorter hair than you?