Quote Of The Day
“I was also called out for having a dad bod yesterday, as if that’s something to be ashamed of. I very much realize I’m not in the shape I was as a professional athlete. I’m fine with that, I love cake and beer …”
– GB’s retired former Olympic long jump champ Greg Rutherford responding to the criticism he got on social media after posting a photo of himself training to swim the English Channel.
- OFFICIAL LetsRun Area 51 Sign-Up Thread
- Fair our foul: Race directors of race that was 81% male last yr. are mandating that the 2020 race be exactly 50-50 male/female.
- There is no “genetic superiority” when it comes to distance running. Literally everyone sub 2:09 is just doping.
- 96 year old geezer SHATTERS 5k world record
- What is more impressive: Qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials or D1 NCAA XC Nationals?
- Even the Japanese miscount laps: Japan's world junior champ miscounts laps, ends up just missing national record in 3000
- Kipchoge Vaporfly 10% Megashoes?!!!
- Marathon - running & drinking a cup of water
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest In Athletes can be prevented.
- How many miles is too many for high school?