Quote Of The Day
“I 100 per cent think I can make it to Tokyo [2020 Olympics]. It might sound crazy, but in my head that’s a walk in the park compared to what I’ve had to come back from. … I always said from day one, ‘As long as I’ve got my legs I’ll be able to run.’ I can’t really explain how or why I knew, but inside me I always believed it. It’s not deluded X Factor belief, where you can’t sing, but you think you can. If I was done I would have known. But I knew I wasn’t.”
– GB sprinter James Ellington talking about coming back from an almost fatal motorcycle crash in 2016. After his crash, doctors told him he may never walk again, but he’ll toe the line again at the London Anniversary Games this weekend.
- Shouldn't all of the 10k times recorded from Hengelo be disallowed due to illegal pacing? A computer paced the race!!! (video)
- What is more impressive: Qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials or D1 NCAA XC Nationals?
- ? Thinking about scratching out of meet after paying $80 for 2 events
- Kipchoge Vaporfly 10% Megashoes?!!!
- Marathon - running & drinking a cup of water
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest In Athletes can be prevented.
- Elinor Purrier SCRATCHED the 1500m!!!
- How many miles is too many for high school?