Quote Of The Day
“I believe athletics is uniquely placed to make a difference. More people run than do any other sport on the plant. An estimated half a billion people around the world run regularly. Running, and walking, is accessible to almost anyone.’ … If we only see sport as a product, then we are no different from washing powder, cereal or pencils. … We need to help young people to develop a sport habit that will lead to a healthy lifestyle when they become adults. Unless this is solved, we may ultimately be fighting for fewer and fewer people who have any interest in sport.’’
– IAAF CEO Jon Ridgeon talking about the role of the IAAF doing its part to encourage global sports participation.
- Grandmaster Chess Champion caught cheating - reported to the police!
- Appropriate response to neighborhood driver yelling, “run on the sidewalk!” ?
- Sara Hall: Don’t buy into the myth that kids can’t run a lot of mileage in high school or they’ll get hurt/bur
- Youtube Star and Fitness Fanatic Emily Hartridge Killed After Her E-Scooter Crashes into Truck
- Sifan Hassan ran her world record in cheater spikes, does it count!?!?
- Correct running weight?
- Distance runners get jobbed
- Who has Guru status in running world?
- Have any non African born men broken 13:00 for the 5000 since the introduction of the biological passport?