Quote Of The Day
“I had 4 x 1 mile then some fast stuff after. I was only halfway through the first mile rep and he woke up screaming … Other than track sessions, I did all my running on a treadmill in the living room with Ronan in his little seat next to me on the floor. At first it was great because the noise of the treadmill put him to sleep and it was no problem, but within a month of me doing that and getting used to it, it became significantly harder because he was like ‘I’m awake, I don’t want to sit in this chair, I want to be with you, or I want out on the floor,’ and he would just cry. I was often turning a double day where I’d do 8 AM and 4 PM into one 11/12 mile run in the evening when Meredith (his wife) got home from work.”
– Chris O’Hare talking about some of the challenges he’s faced training as a pro runner while essentially being a stay-at-home dad.
- This week's podcast: Guests Matthew Boling & Matthew Futterman + Pre Classic Review, Peachtree Preview, Western States
- The tea sip was totally classless
- I got a new apartment mate 1-2 months back, and we still haven't met. Is this normal?
- Did guys on your college team keep running post college?
- 13.19 guy that only rans 55 miles on average, to good to be true?
- Kyle Langford puts his hand on throat of official and pushes him at BMC meet
- Allie O goes pro
- British gold medalist & ‘sports icon’ implicated in blood doping at 2012 Olympics
- Centro reveals why he left NOP
- What did LetsRun do to piss off Christian Coleman?