Quote Of The Day
“I think we both can agree that it was just kind of time for both of us. … I got as much as I needed out of the program and I think he probably got as much as he needed out of me. … Everyone gets to a point where I think it’s just time to kind of mix things up. And I felt like that’s where I was in my career and I think he fully supported that and agreed as well …”
“I’m incredibly strong right now. Jerry’s training kind of worked out really well with that type of race. … We were both pretty stoked just about how I was able to compete here and then also my future, just if I can able to get some months and years under my belt with his type of training.”
– Matthew Centrowitz talking about why he left the Nike Oregon Project and how he’s feeling training with the Bowerman Track Club.
- This week's podcast: Guests Matthew Boling & Matthew Futterman + Pre Classic Review, Peachtree Preview, Western States
- The tea sip was totally classless
- I got a new apartment mate 1-2 months back, and we still haven't met. Is this normal?
- Did guys on your college team keep running post college?
- 13.19 guy that only rans 55 miles on average, to good to be true?
- Kyle Langford puts his hand on throat of official and pushes him at BMC meet
- Allie O goes pro
- British gold medalist & ‘sports icon’ implicated in blood doping at 2012 Olympics
- Centro reveals why he left NOP
- What did LetsRun do to piss off Christian Coleman?