Quote Of The Day
– NAU coach Mike Smith talking about USA Track and Field’s Pan Am Games team selection fiasco.
If you are an impacted athlete, please realize that an athlete’s right to participate in the Pan American Games is protected by US federal law. It’s one of four competitions covered by the Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act (Olympics, Paralympics and WCs are the others). As a result, it’s important that your voice be heard. Please call or email the USOPC Ombudsman ASAP:
Email: [email protected]
If you are interested in filing a Section 9 grievance, please email us.
- Official 2019 Western States 100 Live Discussion Thread
- Shhhh... Dope legally while you can. All you have to do is eat 4 kg of spinach a day (or take a pill).
- Youtuber Logan Paul bets $100,000 he's the fastest Youtuber
- Princeton Qualifier twilight meet is Saturday - Official Discussion, Entries and Results
- Is The Internet Human's Greatest Invention?
- Wealthy parents - any advice in how to cover $70,000 college costs?
- Alberto praises Muphy's values: “I’ve literally never heard Clayton say one cuss word... Little things tell you a lot"
- France gets hosed by non-call? US advances in World Cup.
- Female athletes, beaten by boys, claim Title IX violation
- Boris Berian is he UPDATE..?
- Allie O in Pre Steeple
- Would you consider 3:59.97 a sub 4 mile???
- NCAA To Ban California Schools From Competing??