Quote Of The Day
“After running 20.23 in the morning heats I felt really easy. I then sent my mum a message to say, you should listen to the four o’clock news because I am going to run fast. The semi-final felt like I was in slow motion. Around the curve I said to myself don’t step on the line like in London (World Championships). Then at around 190m when I saw 18 seconds on the clock I knew I was on for something special. To record 19.69 was an even better feeling than running the 300m World U20 best.”
– Clarence Munyai talking about running 19.69 at the South African National Champs last year to break the national 200m record.
- Elaine Thompson - 10.73 +0.6 WL
- Morgan McDonald goes pro!
- Is Matthew Boling REALLY the fastest EVER H.S. 100 runner?
- Are my easy runs too slow?
- 3000 Males in Samoa Raised as Females Part of Samoan Culture
- It's official: USATF/IAAF trying to kill off distance running. Here's the proof. USATF Jr 5000 was held at 7:30 am today!
- Why isn’t coffee considered a dirty habit like smoking?
- Why is EVERYONE I know, moving to Pittsburgh??
- Can’t I just eat whatever I want in moderation and forget all this diet crap.
- I finally paid off my timeshare