Quote Of The Day
“I gave myself a day or two once I first got the news to kind of be in shock. But the second I decided to get the surgery, I made it a point to stop trying to have a victim mentality or to say, ‘poor me,’ or ‘why is this happening?’ I was like, all right, you have to get this done. That’s the reality of the situation. As an athlete, you have to truly believe deep down to your core that you’re going to get through this and come back and be just as strong as you were before.”
– Galen Rupp talking about his mental approach when he found out he would need surgery on his heel 12 days after last year’s Chicago Marathon.
- Galen Rupp Tells Runner’s World the American Record and Gold Medal are still within Reach
- Transgender Track Star CeCe Telfer Claims To Be "Disadvantaged" Racing Against Girls
- Leavdville Trail Marathon is Saturday (rerouted) - Predictions for Kara Goucher
- Article About Mo Farah in the British Press
- Robby Andrews explains his year from hell
- Sydney Masciarelli runs 5000 in 16:24 -- new sophomore class record
- Allie O speaks out against ESPN's commentating
- Twitter Spat between Jonathan Marcus and Noah Droddy
- Favorite subreddit?
- Kellen Winslow II Couldn't Stop Masturbating In Front Of His Teammates
- Semenya being arrogant
- Brad Hudson has a group in Boulder again!