Quote Of The Day
Mo Farah: “He was trying to beat me. When we were on the start line he was like ‘I want to take you down!’ He tells me to my face. He’s being honest and I like that. You’ve got to be determined, you’ve got to be willing to work hard and he does that. I did the marathon, took a bit of a break and he knew that I am in hard training so he was pushing.”
Andy Butchart: “It was a hard race against Mo, it always is, but I’m happy with second place and my time. I had a race plan to try and beat Mo today with surges and to try and make it hard from the gun and throughout the race. He did say after that I was working him but it’s hard to beat Mo at 10km, no one has done it in ages.”
– Mo Farah and Olympic 5,000m 6th placer Andy Butchart talking about their race against each other at the Vitality London 10,000m where Farah won for the 7th time, 13 seconds ahead of Butchart.
- HS jr Nico Young runs 8:47 at Cali state meet, destroys NXN champ Liam Anderson by 6 seconds
- Laura Muir only third in Westminster Mile. Chris O'Hare runs 4' flat.
- What should I say when a girl tells you "nice haircut"?
- Noah Affolder to Oregon
- Outside Magazine speaks truth, MUT "runners" lose their minds
- My legs are TRASHED 😞
- Emily Venters to transfer to Colorado :(
- Grant fisher beats Morgan McDonald in 5k regional
- Malmo: Can you weigh in on the comparative difficulty of doubling 5k/10k vs 5k/steeple at NCAAs?
- Poll: Would you rather lose 1. Your sense of sight, or 2. All of your other senses? Have your answer before you click.
- Caster Semenya to run 2000m and 3000m ... how does this make sense?
- Who are the greatest ultramarathoners in history? (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)