Quote Of The Day
“We did what we had to do to win. It wasn’t legal, but I wouldn’t change a thing – whether it’s losing a bunch of money, or going from hero to zero. It was a mistake, it led to a lot of other mistakes. It led to the most colossal meltdown in the history of sport. But I learned a lot. … I couldn’t turn it off (being aggressive against doping questions from the media). Huge mistake. We’d all love to go back in life and have a few do-overs. I never should have taken it on, especially knowing that most of what they said was true. … I made a bunch of mistakes but it got me to this place I’m in now and I don’t want to trade with anybody.”
– Lance Armstrong looking back and reflecting on his doping scandal.
- Marrying and buying a house with a girl I've only known for about 4-months - AMA
- Lance Armstrong reads LetsRun.com - he just confirmed it on his podcast
- Julien Wanders will go for his first sub-27 10000m next Thursday in loaded Stockholm DL field!!
- Why is the track 10,000m a race
- Why do the Kenyan men now "suck" at the 5000?
- Can we talk about Sage Canaday dietary commentary from yesterday?
- You can't afford to run in high altitude? Breath only with your nose instead.
- Why not always run as hard as possible?
- Can Someone Explain the Benefits of Easy Running?
- Who are the greatest ultramarathoners in history? (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)