Quote Of The Day
“We have learnt that Gomathi [Marimuthu] also tested positive in the sample taken during the Federation Cup which was held in mid-March. But that report is yet to reach us even now, after more than two months. If the report was handed to us on time, she would have been stopped from taking part in the Asian Championships and the country would have been saved from this humiliation. We have no idea why the NADA did not inform us on Gomathi’s dope positive result to us before the Asian Championships. There was more than one month’s time in between.”
– An Athletics Federation of India official speaking about how doper Gomathi Marimuth shouldn’t have been allowed to race and win the Asian Games 800m as she had tested positive a month beforehand.
- Gwen Jorgensen has surgery
- Mo Farrah now doing Instagram Ads for a random bathroom product? LOL
- Top 10 Ivy League marathoners?
- ESPN Prez Pitaro: Without question our data tells us our fans do not want us to cover politics
- What's Harder? Sub-3 or climbing Everest?
- What else to do other than running
- What PhD would be most beneficial as a collegiate cross country coach
- Barefoot running
- Olympic Marathon Silver Medalist Eunice Kirwa Busted for EPO Doping
- Is the Next Great Sprint Rivalry Here? Christian Coleman (and Girlfriend) Throw Shade At Noah Lyles on Twitter