Quote Of The Day
“It’s been a slow, gradual process. When I graduated [from Providence College] in 2015, working out with Molly terrified me. We could tempo together but on the track, she was just so much faster than me. Slowly, over time, I was able to do her workouts, hanging on for dear life. It’s just taken years of continuous training.”
“She’s been great about helping me get there as well. It speaks volumes about her character, because she was the one who helped me in the beginning to rise up to another level. I’ve been pretty lucky.”
– Emily Sisson talking to podiumrunner about how her relationship with Molly Huddle has evolved over the years.
- Who would you put on a LETSRUN Mt Rushmore?
- PA's Marlee Starliper runs 9:54.75 3200 to break PA state record, #8 all time. Matt Payamps runs 8:52
- Meet the latest dreamer who is living in his van while he shoots for the Olympic Marathon Trials
- Wore 2" split shorts to the grocery store, WAY MORE women were looking at me than usual
- Girl told me ''I'm not sure how I feel about you doing this'' when I explained to her how much/where I run
- Rojo is looking for a downhill marathon course where he can sponsor a 2:05 guy to break 2:00 before Kipchoge - Needs 2,500 feet of elevation drop
- A Danish 14yr old just ran a 10,000 in 30:50:02
- CBA - They have a 5 man average of 4:15 for 1600m (and 9:14 for 3200)
- What are the best ultramarathon records? (Sponsored by HOKA)