Quote Of The Day
“My team doesn’t put money in front and for sure it’s not about business and money involved. The sponsor, Sir Jim Ratcliffe, loves sports and wants me to try it again. It is always good to challenge myself and the world. It’s good to make history, it’s good to leave a memorable mark in athletics. There is nothing impossible in this world and that is why I want to erase the notion that no human being is limited. Running is where the freedom is and I want everyone to wake up every morning just to run. When you run you think positively.”
– Eliud Kipchoge explaining that his pursuit of the sub-2 hour marathon isn’t about money.
- Stat of the Yr (if confirmed): Caster Semenya's tesosterone level is the equivalent of a man being more than 22 feet tall!!!
- Rojo is looking for a downhill marathon course where he can sponsor a 2:05 guy to break 2:00 before Kipchoge - Needs 2,500 feet of elevation drop
- Mo and Rupp confirmed for Chicago Marathon 2019
- Alexi Pappas Changes Training Group?
- A Danish 14yr old just ran a 10,000 in 30:50:02
- CBA - They have a 5 man average of 4:15 for 1600m (and 9:14 for 3200)
- Who would you put on a LETSRUN Mt Rushmore?
- Is Laura Muir's second best event now the 800?
- Some customers in Portland are upset about abrupt closing of Mo Farah's wife's spa and claim they can't get refunds