Quote Of The Day
“I like to fish. It would be fantastic to jump and to swim in the sea straight from the sauna. I have not experienced that in Finland yet. The cabin should be fit for winter and big enough to have friends and family to visit. My summers will be full of javelin throw in the near future, but when I retire, I would like to spend my summers fishing and relaxing. The cabin should be made from wood and it should be functional. It should have a fireplace, small kitchen and a dock where one could sit and watch the evening sun with a girlfriend.”
– Swedish discus thrower Daniel Ståhl talking about what he plans to do if he wins his very own island by breaking the Finnish all-comers record at the Paavo Nurmi Games.
- Eliud Kipchoge / Ineos sub 2 marathon attempt October 13 in London Official Thread
- WTF SERIOUSLY: Lornah Salpeter just ran 2:19:46 in Prague
- Jim Walmsly is crazy! Targeting a sub 2:11:30?!
- HOBBY JOGGER FAKES HIS WAY TO 13TH PLACE AT INDIANAPOLIS HALF MARATHON
- Discus - Easy runs, tempos and short intervals is the recipe for success?
- high IQ waste of life?
- How did Steve Jones look so fit like a sprinter and did so well in distance running ?
- Running with the Buffaloes 1998 XC Training Log
- Sacrificing the race of your life to save spectator in trouble
- How do I overcome the regret of not starting running earlier?