Quote Of The Day
“This will surpass everything [I have achieved]. It will surpass everything because it will be history for the human family. Monza was a very successful event. Nothing went wrong. All things were in the right place at the right time. The only thing we can change is the mentality. People start to think we can run under two hours. That is the only thing. It’s my mentality already. It’s about history. I really want to leave a big legacy and make history. The idea is to believe.”
– Eliud Kipchoge talking about making another attempt at breaking 2 hours in the marathon this Fall.
- Hoka Carbon X project 100k WR Attempt Official Thread (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)
- Which WR is more impressive? Kipchoge vs Guerrouj
- Has any sportsman or woman achieved so much in AND for their sport as Sebastian Coe?
- Running more miles but getting slower
- Guy throws out $100K off new running shoes and clothing - shrewd deal maker?
- Kentucky Derby DQ or no foul?
- Crazy Oregon elite workout?
- BYU Has Unreal 10k Depth: Their 9th guy has run 29:02 this year
- The Legend of Jim Walmsley Grows