Quote Of The Day
“The panel found that the DSD Regulations are discriminatory but that, on the basis of the evidence submitted by the parties, such discrimination is a necessary, reasonable and proportionate means of achieving the IAAF’s aim of preserving the integrity of female athletics in the Restricted Events.”
– Excerpt from 165-page Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) ruling rejecting Caster Semenya’s appeal against the IAAF’s testosterone policy for DSD (differences of sex development) athletes.
- Caster Semenya Loses Appeal
- Pro men's mile and women's 400 with $900 each in prize money looking for athletes in Mission Viejo, CA on May 11th
- AJEE WILSON: Can FINALLY WIN A GOLD medal with CAS RULING
- Hoka Carbon X project 100k WR Attempt Official Thread (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)
- Give up sex for running?
- 1:52/4:07 and 1:53/4:14 times by High School athlete training partners this year and training they did to run those times
- The best guitar solo ever
- Josh Kerr running 5k at Oxy
- I’ve never been to a strip club.
- why do people time all their run even recovery and easy runs