Quote Of The Day
“Now that I’ve been able to build a better following and have more people when we go places say something and recognize me over teammates that have accolades I don’t, they’re seeing there’s plusses to building that brand. It is a rather new thing, so even though I know who I am, now it’s, ‘How do I show that to the world in an interesting way?'”
– Colleen Quigley talking about how she was occasionally teased by teammates in the past for working on her “brand,” but now she is the one that is recognized more often.
- Kipchoge without pacers
- Man breaks tape set up for women's winnner at Glass City Marathon
- I really want to like seafood. I really do. Any tips?
- 4:27 with 2:04 opening half... how fast can I go with better splits?
- College kids, have you read the new feature on the HP? Kipchoge only drinks during "circumsion" ceremonies
- Prediction: Kipchoge will run Berlin