Insult Of The Day
– Mo Farah going out of his way to make sure the world knew of an alleged theft at Haile Gebrselassie‘s hotel. Gebrselassie replied by issuing a statement saying Farah and his entourage were guilty of multiple instance of “disgraceful conduct” while at the hotel and says Farah was reported to the police for “attacking (a) married athlete” in the hotel gym. Details here.
- LetsRun.com London Marathon Preview Podcast is Here + Farah vs Gebrselassie & Special Guest Sage Canaday
- Penn women BLOW it open early, then hold on and win women's DMR at Penn Relays in 10:59.44
- Caster Semenya crushes Dom Scott to wins S. African 5k title
- Legendary Japanase marathon coach Yoshio Koide has died at age 80 - Anyone have any anecdotes to share?
- Victoria Starcher breaks Mary Cain's Penn Relays meet record, wins in 4:38.19 with 64 last lap
- Allie Kieffer has dumped Brad Hudson as her coach
- Mo Farah says someone stole from while he was at Haile’s G hotel – Haile says Farah was reported for “attacking married athlete”
- How fast is too fast for the average police officer to chase you on foot?
- Young fit women have the same Bq standard as elderly men.. why is this even a thing ???
- 2016 Princeton valedictorian gets engaged to 72-year old professor
- Are human beings meant to be monogamous?
- Mo Farah will shock the world on Sunday
- (Not True) Jeffrey Eggleston Retires