Quote Of The Day
“Maybe they think that they are doing the perfect workout and they don’t want to let anybody else in on the magic secret,” Fauble said. “That’s kind of arrogant to me – people who think they have some key knowledge that others don’t have. Maybe it’s insecurity. Maybe it’s arrogance. I’m not entirely sure. But I don’t think that they are doing themselves any favors [by being so secretive] or that they have any kind of advantage on us. We’ve been running pretty well.”
– Scott Fauble sharing his feelings with Outsideonline.com about other groups that guard their training from public view. Fauble posts his workouts on Strava.
- Stanford CLEANED UP at Cardinal Classic
- Ayden Owens: The Next Ashton Eaton? Freshman breaks records with 8130 decathlon
- 2019 Pan Am Games are week after USAs- US team will be selected based on 2019 descending order list as of June 10, 2019
- What’s the deal with Mike Shattuck - currently running 275 mpw
- What can a 926 high school 2 miler run in a mile after 4 months off? Predict my time
- Freshmen girl from Maryland runs US #5 2:07
- How is this even possible? Former Southampton legend Francis Benali will do 7 Ironmans in 7 days in attempt to raise $$
- So does anyone know what shoes Scott Fauble and Jared Ward raced in in Boston?
- HSer Matthew Boling runs 10.11w, garners headline in Italian press of "The fastest white ever?"
- Rojo, You Are a Smoker.