Quote Of The Day
“I told my wife, on my tombstone, don’t put that I was a quarter-miler coach.
“I was a track coach.”
–Clyde Hart talking in a feature on BaylorBears.com announcing that 2019 will be his last year as a coach. Hart is best known for guiding Michael Johnson and Jeremy Wariner to Olympic 400 gold but he coached a lot of other stars in other events over the years. Way back in 1973, he even gave up one of his men’s scholarships to sign shot and discus star Suzie Snider to a scholarship as the school’s president was opposed to giving women scholarships.
- Scott Fauble Wants to Tell You His Strava Secrets
- China bans 3 Boston Marathon cheats for life for giving country a bad name
- What's the best bench press/5K time combo you've ever seen?
- Hoka Carbon X Project
- You are not getting enough PROTEIN
- Rojo, You Are a Smoker.
- Need Fast OTQ Marathons between May-June
- SEARS IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
- How many miles a week would it take to break 2:50 in the marathon?
- Noah Lyles is a phony....
- Harvard prof says burning of Notre Dame cathedral "feels like an act of liberation”
- The great Clyde Hart, 85, is finally hanging up his stopwatch after this season
- HSer Matthew Boling runs 10.11w, garners headline in Italian press of "The fastest white ever?"