Quote Of The Day
“When I got into that lead group I took a second [to think to myself] when I went to front at 16 miles and I was like, ‘I’m leading the frickin’ Boston Marathon up the Newton Hills.’ That knowledge at that point – I’ve had a good race already, it doesn’t even matter [what happens from here]. It’s more than I ever could have expected when I was in college dreaming about this type of career. I just had a lot of fun out there. … Today was amazing.”
– Scott Fauble speaking after running 2:09:09 to place 7th at the 2019 Boston Marathon.
- Chris Derrick is OUT of London Marathon
- Notre Dame Cathedral on fire in Paris
- TWO AMERICANS UNDER 2:10
- Let's pump the brakes (a little) on Hasay's 3rd place finish. On a day with good weather, only 2 women broke 2:25 in Boston.
- Des: "I made 7 figures last year"
- With 1 mile to go, Yuki Kawauchi and Dathan Ritzenhein had the exact same time. Guess who won the last mile battle?
- Prediction: Des may skip the Olympic Trials
- LRC Poster Gene "JustGene" Dykes -- 2:58:50 in Boston at 71 years old
- The equivalent term to "chicked" for being beat by a master's runner?
- I'm sorry, but WTF is Nike thinking with these new singlets???
- Guy on starting line wearing woman’s shirt belly shown- wtf?!!??