Quote Of The Day
“The IAAF’s standards are so tough to hit now that we wanted to ensure that all of our distance runners had an opportunity to hit the standard at the Trials. That wasn’t going to happen at Hayward Field, even with all of Uncle Phil’s money. But if Johnny Gregorek can run 3:49 at BU, I am sure that none of our Olympians will have trouble hitting the standards they need there.”
– USATF Max Siegel announcing why USATF will be moving all distance races for the 2020 US Olympic Track and Field Trials to Boston University.
- White men can jump: Matthew Boling currently leads the US HS list in both the long jump (8.03 - 26'10) and 100 (10.22)
- The 2019 Barkley Marathons - Zero Finishers?
- Do you consider it rude when a random runner joins your run?
- Emily Sisson Runs 30:49 in Stanford 10000m, moves to #3 on US list. Beat Molly Huddle (30:58).
LOST? Perhaps you're looking for this front page