Quote Of The Day
“It is the hardest race I have ever done, but the best one. … I wanted to try extra hard. Now I don’t need to do any more cross country.”
– Hellen Obiri speaking after winning World XC Champs about turning her focus back to the track and not running XC again.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Emily Sisson Runs 30:49 in Stanford 10000m, moves to #3 on US list. Beat Molly Huddle (30:58).
- Congrats to Jakob Ingebrigtsen for finishing 12th at World Jr XC. He's not afraid to lay it on the line.
- Steph Bruce most impressive performance at World XC?
- Why are elite cyclists and triathletes so bad at running?
- Why are the male masters runners so muscular?
- Rhonex Kipruto
- What's wrong with the sport?
- The 2019 Barkley Marathons - Zero Finishers?
- Do you consider it rude when a random runner joins your run?
- Balance between quality sessions and recovery runs
Check out our April Fools page.