Quote Of The Day
“As a golf fan, similar to let’s say the Masters, to where not only is Tiger Woods and Jordan Spieth and Dustin Johnson part of the story, but the course is part of the story. It’s historic and always has lots of little intricacies that people talk about. The race organizers are bringing a course that includes a sand pit, a mud pit, and at one point — and this sounds crazy — but they have to run onto the roof of a building because there is an art gallery that is built into the side of the hill.”
-HOKA NAZ Elite coach Ben Rosario talking about World XC to the local Flagstaff paper.
- Meet Directors giving the NCAA the middle finger
- How much do you sleep at night? Ben True never sets an alarm clock and sometimes sleeps 11 hrs at night
- I do nothing at work all day and make $150k a year (AMA)
- Why no talk about Levins dropping out of London?
- Anaerobic workouts
- Why does cheserek barely run outdoor track?
- Split with girlfriend, work remotely, where should I move?
- I've seen around a hundred indoor races online this year- this is my favorite
- Easy miles pace
- Is ice cream bad for runners?