Quote Of The Day
“The doctors said my heart stopped and I basically died. It was a scary moment for me. When I woke up it was Monday morning [two days after the race] and I was in hospital. I didn’t know where I was and how I got there. It was scary to know I missed almost a whole two days and couldn’t recall what happened. … In my mind I should be back on the track. Doctors say I should take some time off then do some tests, then maybe I can start slowly and build back up. If I can’t, it’ll be the end of my career.”
– Kemoy Campbell recounting his Millrose Games collapse and giving and update on his current status.
- Rumor: Engels moves to Tinman...
- A Little Good News: USATF is appealing to get top 5 at US Olympic Marathon Trials the standard
- Can Kipchoge - if he wanted to - crush Yuki's record of 80+ sub 2-20 thons?
- Shortest Doubles
- Obese 240 lbs guy at my work claims to have run a sub 5 mile at his current weight. How plausible is this?
- Effects of Calorie Surplus on Serious Run Training
- An Awkward Airbnb Situation
- Coe knows what he's doing... axing the 5000 and 10000 CLEANS UP the sport!!!
- Marathon fuelling in the 70s
- Do you still wear Levi's?
- Bowerman-babes very bad name choice
- Fallen on hard times: where to get cheap shoes?