Looks Like Those Mega Miles In College Have Paid Off
“If I do things right, I could continue to improve and potentially be a strong competitor come the Olympics. I don’t know that’s where I’m going to end up, but as of now I would love to do it. I have a high ceiling to reach for still but feel I have a lot of potential. … I don’t know if I’ve stepped into an event before and had it feel so natural like this. I feel I’m built for the marathon … I know I’m supposed to be suffering in the last 10 kilometres of the [marathon] but I still feel strong and relaxed running the pace I need. It’s potentially a big positive for me if that continues in my career.”
– Cam Levins talking about how the transition to marathoning has come so naturally to him.
- Jordan Hasay Wins St. Patrick's Day 15k in 51:31 (2:25:04 marathon pace)
- Why is it that there is only one Galen Rupp in the US ?
- I'm calling it now, on 3-18-2019: Zion Williamson will be a BUST in the NBA
- What is the greatest song which includes some of the lyrics in a foreign language?
- Guys How do you get an IAAF Athlete profile?
- Sage Canaday 1:09 Portland Half Marathon. Why??
- Job offer for 150k in Los Angeles, should I take it?
- Boston bib numbers released
- More fake news: NY Times claims Shalane Flanagan slowed down for Amy Cragg at 2016 US Olympic Marathon Trials