Quote Of The Day
“Although many people run with running clubs, at the end of the day you’re running your own race. And when you’re tied to another person, it’s no longer your race. The independence isn’t there.”
– Blind runner Thomas Panek talking about why he wanted to race the NYC Half led by guide dogs rather than a human guide.
- Jordan Hasay Wins St. Patrick's Day 15k in 51:31 (2:25:04 marathon pace)
- Why is it that there is only one Galen Rupp in the US ?
- Should I go to Virginia Tech or Penn State?
- There is a women's only race in my towm. Should I sue to gain entry?
- “Former track star” parent mad at my racing tactic
- Snowplow Parents: Stanford Dean of Freshmen discusses (NYT) how Parents Over-run the Lives of their College-Aged Children
- Cal Poly Track Team Suspended for Hazing and Drinking Even Though Non Drinkers Only Had To Do Pushups
- Beto O'Rouke apologizes for white privilege, runs 5K in 24:15 in Iowa
- Here's the video of Jimel Yimer celebrating early and costing himself potentially $75,000
- Time to rename the Prefontaine Classic? How can a DL meet be named after a 5000 runner?
- Holy smoly: A non invited elite just won the United Airlines NYC Half