Quote Of The Day
“You come to this meet with five to six guys or five to six girls, and that’s how you win the meet. Now they all have to be good, and they all have to be on point, but this concept that you have to have these large numbers to win is not how you win championships. You win championships with quality, not quantity…Just because you have 100 kids at the meet doesn’t mean that you have 100 kids that can score.”
-Florida coach Mike Holloway explaining how quality, not quantity, wins you an NCAA team title.
- Racewalkers unite in opposition to chips in insoles being mandated by IAAF that would determine it they are actually walking
- Former Yale University 1500 school record holder James Shirvell arrested for attempted murder after stabbing gf while high on LSD
- American runners freak out at the Tokyo Marathon after stopped from running at 10km cutoff: "I felt like it was 1942 all over again "
- Excluding D1, how much (if any) talent is needed to compete at the college level? Can most people pull it off?
- Does icing after workouts actually help recovery? The Washington Post says it might not
- Rojo claims "several" NCAA footballers can split 46 for 400m in a DMR. Is that true?
- This Week's Podcast: Kejelcha=King, Gregorek Joins Sub 3:50 Club, Europeans, Tokyo, Wife Audio, Transgender Sport , 'Scalp'