Quote Of The Day
“You come to this meet with five to six guys or five to six girls, and that’s how you win the meet. Now they all have to be good, and they all have to be on point, but this concept that you have to have these large numbers to win is not how you win championships. You win championships with quality, not quantity…Just because you have 100 kids at the meet doesn’t mean that you have 100 kids that can score.”
-Florida coach Mike Holloway explaining how quality, not quantity, wins you an NCAA team title.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- This Week's Podcast: Kejelcha=King, Gregorek Joins Sub 3:50 Club, Europeans, Tokyo, Wife Audio, Transgender Sport , 'Scalp'
- Former Yale University 1500 school record holder James Shirvell arrested for attempted murder after stabbing gf while high on LSD
- How many HS boys broke 9 minutes for 3,200m in 1997 in the 1990s? (Just 30)
- Alex Trebek Diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer
- Fastest total time for HS boy and girl milers
- MAKH DADDY IS BACK BABY
- I only improve when going HARD. Mileage doesn't have any effect
- Hot girl keeps asking to send homework. Next moves?
- nike pros are learning to take off the 5% prototypes and hide them real fast