Quote Of The Day
“By yourself, you’re just racing your inner demon, so that’s kind of hard to do by yourself. … That was a very, very unique experience. I hope I’m not in a weird position like that again because it was quite stressful but, man, what a way to go. This is what makes track the sport it is. (My) first national title. Weird way to get one, but we got one.”
– Drew Hunter talking about winning the USATF Indoor Championships 2 mile from the “slow” section.
- 16 Year Old Athing Mu Breaks American Record at 600 & Wins USAs
- Who gets the splash page: Athing Mu or Donavan Brazier?
- Mile WR attempt at BU March 3
- Who said cross country is dead in Europe? More than 8,000 have entered 2019 English xc champs
- USATF at Ocean Breeze??
- To our brothers and sisters in Flagstaff- how are you handling the snow?
- Puskedra retires
- Only slow people say "PR" instead of "PB"
- Cheserek 13:08, Marielle Hall 15:07 @ BU Last Chance 5k
- How often is your wife in a bad mood?
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged wih soliciting prostitute
- my dad recently told me he as "F-U money"