We Wish Him The Best In Retirement And His New Career
“Over the past few weeks, I have taken some time to reflect on how I could find a better balance between running and life. For a long time, life was that thing that happened somewhere between one training session and the next. After twenty years, I have made the decision to start lacing up a different pair of shoes between runs. I had the incredible support of the best company in sports through Nike and now Re-max has given me the privilege of adding another chapter with the best company in real estate. I will bring the same energy and passion I have given wholeheartedly to running to my career as a real estate agent. A career in which I can assist others in realizing their dreams by handing over the keys to the place in which they will create their life’s memories.”
– 2:10:24 marathoner Luke Puskedra announcing his retirement from the sport.
- Mile WR attempt at BU March 3
- Who said cross country is dead in Europe? More than 8,000 have entered 2019 English xc champs
- Syracuse bball coach Jim Boeheim killed a man last night
- USATF at Ocean Breeze??
- To our brothers and sisters in Flagstaff- how are you handling the snow?
- Puskedra retires
- Only slow people say "PR" instead of "PB"
- How often is your wife in a bad mood?
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged wih soliciting prostitute
- my dad recently told me he as "F-U money"