Quote Of The Day
“After 3km I was slow and I thought, ‘I’m not going to make it.’ I really gave up and was just running, but I pushed at the end, I really sprinted the last 200 metres, and I’m so happy. It’s my first world record. When I did the half-marathon last year, that was my 5km best, 15-something. But my training and endurance was good and I thought I could run about 14:45.”
– Sifan Hassan speaking after running 14:44 to break the world 5k road record at the Herculis 5k.
- Tefera's WR: Alberto Salazar likely feels like he did when Solinsky ran 26:59 to steal Rupp's thunder!!
- There are now 3 people that are currently capable of breaking the Mens Indoor Mile Record. Tefera,Kejelcha and Cheserek
- Parents moving to Australia. How do I run the other way around the Athletics track
- (P)ush-up capacity more strongly associated with cardiovascular disease risk than the results of submaximal treadmill test
- Life is all about money, if you think money means very little you're delusional
- 29 NCAA guys have broken 4:00 this year- what's the most ever?
- Why do people consider running a talent?
- Is Vaporfly 4% worth 10 secs per mile of a boost in a full marathon?
- 7-time Tour de France "champion" (*******) Lance Armstrong ran a 3:02 marathon (Austin) this morning