1,500m World Record BROKEN!
– The men’s 1,500 indoor WR has been broken:
- Samuel Tefera, Not Yomif Kejelcha, Gets Indoor 1500 WR - 3:31.04!!!
- Laura Muir runs 4:18.75 indoor mile in Birmingham - #3 all-time
- Tefera's WR: Alberto Salazar likely feels like he did when Solinsky ran 26:59 to steal Rupp's thunder!!
- Sam Parsons and Amos Bartelsmeyer go 1-2 at German 3000m National Champs
- NOTRE MF DAME DROPS A 9:26.10 - #2 all time in NCAA
- At Least USATF Isn't As Incompetent as US Women's Soccer
- Much fewer women on Strava? Female perspectives welcome
- Walsmley vs Krar at Hong Kong's Fast 100 (now changed to a 80k event)
- Lynsey Sharp and Andrew Butchart