Quote Of The Day
“If this running club had been put on this Earth for anything, it was that particular moment right there. Running is typically a useless sport where you turn fat cells into heat, but occasionally it can be useful, and here was one of those opportunities.”
– Kyle Cassidy, a founding member of the Annenberg (Lunchtime) Running Group, talking about chasing down a thief who stole a laptop and cellphone
- 40 y/o Anthony Famiglietti runs a 3:59 mile with his dog
- Sammy Watson Just Turned Pro
- MarathonInvestigation.com Got SHUT DOWN!
- AM I A HOBBY JOGGER?
- improving easy run pace
- "coffee shops" are some of the most orwellian sh!t I've ever seen
- Sub 3:00 marathon
- 10 days after he broke the ER, Julien Wanders is at it again. He thinks it could be yet again a new ER.
- Kemoy Campbell shouldn't need a gofundme - where is REEBOK?!