Our Thoughts And Prayers Are With Kemoy Campbell
“I don’t know that (reports that Kemoy Campbell is in a medically induced coma) is true. I think he is sedated. There is a lot of information going around that people don’t know. But what I do know is that they took him over there [hospital] and did a CAT scan and echocardiogram and he is in ICU (intensive-care unit). So that’s a good sign. They would probably keep him there until they find out [the problem]. The longer he is there it’s encouraging. We are thankful for the team of doctors and first responders who assisted Kemoy and for the outpouring of support from the track and field community. Our thoughts and prayers are with Kemoy and his family.”
– Kemoy Campbell‘s agent Ray Flynn giving an update on Campbell’s status after his Millrose Games collapse.
- Ritz - 1:01:24 @ New Orleans RnR Half
- How come there is no improvement or development in the treating of Male pattern baldness???
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen 18y ran 3.36.22 indoor
- Is Kejelcha or Mo a better runner?
- Defending champion not even registering at local marathon: is this allowed?
- How many people out of over 7 billion can run a sub 30 second 200m and a sub 60 second 400m?
- Some free coaching advice for Alberto Salazar
- Michael Saruni runs 1:43.98 - #2 ALL-TIME!! Donavan Brazier breaks the American record with a 1:44.41!
- is the Cardiff parkrun a short course or just REALLY fast or brings out all the top people?
- The tradition of finishing tape needs to end - it cost Kejelcha a WR