— #TokyoOlympics (@NBCOlympics) February 9, 2019
Super Hot on LetsRun: IAAF INVESTIGATING VAPORFLY NEXT%
- How many people out of over 7 billion can run a sub 30 second 200m and a sub 60 second 400m?
- More important than Millrose results, if anyone connected to Kemoy or his group can post updates on his condition please do
- The pros are starting to karaoke at Coogans right now
- Some free coaching advice for Alberto Salazar
- Would Houlihan have beaten Klosterhalfen today?
- Michael Saruni runs 1:43.98 - #2 ALL-TIME!! Donavan Brazier breaks the American record with a 1:44.41!
- The tradition of finishing tape needs to end - it cost Kejelcha a WR
- Alicia Monson 8:45
- Grant Fisher - 742 - 3000 !
- Touhy states her running heroes
- Elise Cranny joins the Bowerman babes