Quote Of The Day
“It feels good to be the first guy to ever do something, regardless of what it is. So to be the first Husker to ever do something is a pretty good feeling. It’s publicity for Nebraska distance. It’s nice to feel appreciated. I’ll do that anytime again for a crowd like that. … I ran the last lap more to win the race than run under four. It really helped, and it’s always nice to win, especially when it’s close like that, because when you finish second when it’s that close it keeps you awake at night, because you always wonder if I could have done more. I’m pretty happy to win. I’m going to sleep soundly tonight.”
– Freshman George Kusche talking about running 3:59.61 to break the 33-year-old Nebraska mile record.
- Is there any downside to doing a spontanious moderate run ?
- Running fresh vs running on tired legs
- Colorado runner kills mountain lion with bare hands after getting attacked while running
- How long into my mileage build-up should I wait before starting workouts?
- Does anyone have an opposite sex training partner?
- 2 Japanese studs Yoroizaka and Osako showed up at local half marathon and crushed it for an easy top 2
- Western States transgender policy seems to be a good one
- If Usain Bolt lived until age 80, what would his 100m time be?
- USA Powerlifting stops male from competing as transgender female in Minnesota
- Are lifting 6 days and running 30-40 mpw too much?
- Julian Edelman looks like a dwarf from Lord of the Rings