Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t really know what to expect coming into here. I kind of gave myself a little leeway ’cause it’s not really my event, at all: first time doing a 10-K and on the grass. If I bomb, that’s fine; I don’t really have any expectations. I did want to win, so to be able to come out here and do that is pretty cool.”
– Shelby Houlihan speaking after winning the 2019 USATF Cross-Country Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Official Super Bowl LIII Thread
- Age 30+, happy, and never had a long term relationship in my life. What, if anything, did I miss out on?
- Does anyone have an opposite sex training partner?
- 2 Japanese studs Yoroizaka and Osako showed up at local half marathon and crushed it for an easy top 2
- Hello Marathoners, do you feel like 10k is a short distance ?
- Has Shelby Houlihan pulled out of World Cross yet?
- Western States transgender policy seems to be a good one