Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t really know what to expect coming into here. I kind of gave myself a little leeway ’cause it’s not really my event, at all: first time doing a 10-K and on the grass. If I bomb, that’s fine; I don’t really have any expectations. I did want to win, so to be able to come out here and do that is pretty cool.”
– Shelby Houlihan speaking after winning the 2019 USATF Cross-Country Championships.
- Official Super Bowl LIII Thread
- Wetmore over charging to use his facility - $22,000 to rent indoor facility is WAY too much
- How much are you betting on the Patriots to lose SB53 (LIII)?
- Usain Bolt runs 4.22 to tie the fastest NFL 40...in sweats and sneakers
- What's the actual definition of a PRO RUNNER? Is this guy stretching it?
- Is SKECHERS taking over USA distance running?
- If I honestly feel like I should have won a race, can I just tell people that I did win?
- Ultrarunner Camille Herron Survives Car Crash, and Is Already Looking Ahead
- Made $233k AND got $3k back in Taxes
- British babe stuns 4 Ethiopians to win womens' 3000 in K
- Best high-school runners that disappeared in college?
- That was Impressive. Shelby Houlihan CRUSHES Molly Huddle Over Final Quarter to Win USA Cross
- What events will Shelby Houlihan run at Tokyo2020 and Paris2024?