Quote Of The Day
“I think right now American women in the 5k just have that mythical 15:00 barrier and I’m hoping after last summer having been in the 14:30s that more people realize they’re capable of running a lot faster than they are right now…
It’s hard to look at the other international runners that are running a lot faster than 15:00. And it’s frustrating to see the US be so far behind that right now and hopefully we can get the ball rolling and get more people under that barrier…
I’d really, really like to get the US women really competitive in the 5k again. That would be really cool.”
– Shelby Houlihan talking about trying to make American women great at the 5,000. Houlihan will get her first test at 10,000m this weekend at the US XC Champs.
- Did I just get uninvited from this girl’s Super Bowl party?
- Porzingis Mavs - Knicks trade - Who got the better deal
- Would it be wrong to say the 2019 USA XC women's race is the greatest women's distance race in American history?
- Does unfinished long run counts?
- Has Rupp ever posted here?
- Sam Parsons to represent Germany
- "Mr. Marathon" Tracy Sundlun sues Competitor Group, company he helped found
- Told a female co-worker to calm down and everything would figure itself out -> NEARLY FIRED
- Official 2019 RAK Half Discussion Thread
- NYRR Millrose New Balance High School Boys, Girls Mile Fields Announced - Katelyn Tuohy leads the way