Quote Of The Day
“It’s amazing, I’m still trying to process it all. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time and now I’ve accomplished it. Now I’m excited to see what I can do as well as the rest of the team. I knew it was possible to better my 1:47 from indoors. I knew I was going to beat it one way or another. I knew I was going to PR today, I just didn’t know by how much. This race helped remind me of who I am and where I’m from. It also helps remind me that I can do incredible things. I just need to believe in myself. It’s 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical. This meet helped me build up my confidence for other races.”
– Texas A&M’s Devin Dixon talking about running 1:45.27 to break the American collegiate record.
- Devin Dixon of Texas A&M DESTROYS American collegiate record - runs 1:45.27 - at altitude!!
- Skechers’ answer to the Vaporfly WILL go public... and looks way better :-)
- Could Sydney McLaughlin break the women’s 800m world record?
- Davos NYT Reporter: All the private talk is about AI, could free up 99% of labor force
- RIP: Henrik Jorgensen, 1988 London Marathon champ and long-time Denmark NR holder, dies while on a run at 57
- Baltimore Woman Says She Will Use Gun Buyback Cash To Purchase Bigger Gun
- Brazier over Murphy - 1:45.91
- Boston is an atrocious city. I will never go there again.
- Oregon's Jessica Hull puts up NCAA leading 4:31.03 mile as Arkansas RS frosh Lauren Gregory runs 4:32
- The absolute worst Instagram runners
- What's happening to our civilization?
- Siblings should not get their own individual bedrooms; they should share throughout childhood. Change my mind.