Quote Of The Day
“I might complain about it a bit, but I’m going to end up doing it either, so I might as well just get to it. … That’s stupid. That’s crazy, right? That’s the last thing I want to think about when I’m toeing the line, is oh crap, I’ve got a hard workout after this. But nonetheless, I guess I’ve gotta go do that now.”
– Donavan Brazier talking about having to do one of the Oregon Projects classic post-race workouts after he ran a world leading 1:45.91 at the New Balance Indoor Grand Prix.
- Stanford bus catches on fire and burns as team is travelling to UW Invite (video and pics)
- T&FN to Start Print Edition Again
- Should I run during my 3hr layover at LAX airport?
- Despite her great success, Sydney McLaughlin says she wasn't happy in her training environment at Kentucky
- Don’t you think having a cleaning lady/guy at your house is bad education?
- New study by Pitsiladis et al: EPO does work on Kenyans living at altitude!
- I need to live somewhere with low property taxes.
- Trying to find a list of hard things to accomplish
- Who is the better Athlete: A world class marathon runner or a WC biker?
- Davos NYT Reporter: All the private talk is about AI, could free up 99% of labor force
- Baltimore Woman Says She Will Use Gun Buyback Cash To Purchase Bigger Gun