Quote Of The Day
– Former marathon world record holder Wilson Kipsang talking about making a comeback at London 2019 where he’ll face Eliud Kipchoge and Mo Farah. Kipsang didn’t have a super 2018, but he still ran a high 2:03 in 2017 and his 2:03:13 PB is from 2016.
- Tommy Leonard RIP- appreciation thread
- Lucy Kabuu banned for two years - best excuses ever?
- Anyone run fast times and get great grades through school but have little to show for it?
- Coach me to run a 2:15 Marathon and receive $10,000
- US State (South Dakota) mulls denying modern gender theory by proposing non-cis athletes compete by so-called biological sex
- How important is lifting to you?
- 1 Japanese High School Coach Has Produced More Current Sub 2:10 Marathoners Than All of the United States
- Vaporfly 4% Improvement
- The Official Katelyn Tuohy College Prediction Thread
- Asics Signs Bates and Kieffer
- Now coached by Dathan Ritzenhein, Parker Stinson is ready to PR at the Houston Half
- If Drew Brees wins the Super Bowl this year, is he the greatest NFL QB ever?