Quote Of The Day
“I think the most challenging role that I’ve ever had, was when I did Courage Under Fire and I had to lose all the weight that I lost on my own. That was the most physically challenging did I’ve ever had to do in my life. I weigh probably 190 pounds right now, and I weighed 139 in that movie, and that is not a natural weight for me and not a happy weight for me even when I was 25. I had to run about 13 miles a day, which wasn’t even the hard part. The hard part was the diet. All I ate was chicken breast. It’s not like I had a chef or anything, I just made it up and did what I thought I had to do. I just made it up and that was incredibly challenging.”
– Actor Matt Damon talking about how running 13 miles a day and dieting to lose 60 pounds for a movie was the hardest thing he’s done in his career.
- ELIUD KIPCHOGE TO RUN LONDON MARATHON 2019
- On scale of 1 to 10, how hard will Eliud Kipchoge spank Mo Farah?
- Other than money, what does Kipchoge accomplish with running London again?
- Antidepressants and running: I think I'm about to call it quits
- Matt Damon LOST 60 POUNDS by running 13 miles a day and eating a chicken breast for every meal
- Are there any sporting events / activities in which women are superior to men?
- Vaporfly 4%: One thing we can ALL agree on:
- 60 mpw all at 7 pace, but haven't run a Sub 3 Marathon
- Elites be careful how you treat Coaches
- Bodybuilding vs Running
- Examples of late bloomers that made Olympics/WC