Quote Of The Day
“It was a good race. It was windy but I felt good and I knew I had a chance. I knew we were meant to turn right but I didn’t see the rope. My training had been good so I knew I was strong and had a chance to catch them. I’ve never won a cross country race before so it felt good to win today.”
– USA’s Hillary Bor speaking after winning his first cross country race ever at Great Stirling XC despite making a wrong turn.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- What do you do when a car pulls up to crosswalk at the same time your running through it?
- Getting injured on current milage? Solution just increase it by 50miles per week!
- Are genetics/talent overrated?
- Perfect human female just dipped on me...I have come to LRC for condolences
- My high schooler wants to completely commit to sub 16 5k or 410 mile. Who can I pay to make this happen?
- Why are most people fat in the US? Any ideas?
- Bird Box discussion
- Missing teen Jayme Closs found alive months after her parents were slain
- Serious question - Does Centro switching to BTC mean that Alberto Salazar, Galen Rupp and the NOP might actually be clean?