Centro Makes It Official
View this post on Instagram
Damn, I look good in red 👀 As some of you may heard, I have joined the Bowerman Track Club and will be coached by Jerry Schumacher. I’m looking forward to creating more memories like the one in the photo with the BTC. I hope you all will continue to follow and support me as I embark down this new path. At this time I would like to thank Alberto and the Nike Oregon Project for everything they have done for me over the past six years that enabled me to win the 2016 Olympic Games, 2016 World Indoor Championships, silver at the 2013 World Championships and six USA titles. I please ask you all to be respectful to me and both groups with my decision at this time. Thank you #BowermanBabes
– Matthew Centrowitz confirming what was reported on LetsRun.com on Wednesday — that after seven years with the Nike Oregon Project, he has officially joined the Bowerman Track Club and coach Jerry Schumacher.
- Galen Rupp back to aqua jogging
- You start running at your 1 Mile race pace with NO warmup whatsoever. How far do you make it at that pace?
- Walmsley 23rd Fittest Man, Kipchoge 21st According to SI Top 50
- Poll: for or against the wall
- Ocean Warming Is Accelerating Faster Than Thought, New Research Finds
- Critique my Half Marathon Splits - CAN I GO FASTER?
- Who is the Nick Foles of distance running?
- How fast do have to be in order to be part of the top 1%?
- Any good movie/show recommendations on Netflix?