Quote Of The Day
“It was emotionally draining, financially draining, and a process that brought me to tears so many times. The end result, though, made every bit of pain worthwhile. No, I’m not talking about the shot put or Olympic gold medals. I’m talking about my daughter, Kimoana, who arrived in October last year and was, for me, the ultimate blessing. Nothing prepares you for motherhood, what your body and mind will go through during that process. Let’s just say there’s a reason they use sleep deprivation when interrogating terrorists – I learned that in those first few months after she was born. It’s real.”
– New Zealand shot put queen Valerie Adams talking about becoming a mother.
- 52 year old former Olympian runs sub 50 400 meter
- Is a sub 2 hour marathon pretty much certain in the next 10 or 15 years from now?
- Should I tell my girlfriend that asking her out was an accident?
- Is this as bad as these RW commenters make it out to be?
- Why do old people like the hottest states?
- How many racers have never won a race?
- Mexico City or Hawaii in January?
- LetsRun has ruined running for me. Thanks a lot.