Quote Of The Day
“It’s amazing how quickly your priorities change in moments like this. At that point, the only thing I cared about was that my daughter, Camryn, was OK. I didn’t care if I ever ran track again. I was just praying that she would be OK. … Right now I’m just happy my daughter is OK. She’s going to be in the NICU for a while, but she’s OK and I’m so, so grateful. Every day that I’m there, it’s scary. The monitors are always beeping. All the parents are on edge. Sometimes babies that young just stop breathing and have to figure out how to start again. These little babies are fighting for their lives every second of the day. But they’re finding a way to keep going and it’s so inspiring. It’s like this whole other world that you never knew existed of people being fighters and dealing with incredible circumstances and somehow managing.”
– New mom Allyson Felix talking about giving birth to her daughter, Camryn, 8 weeks premature in an emergency C-section.
- Who are the greatest actors of all time in terms of acting ability?
- Every pro not named Kipchoge gets trolled
- How long does it take to get from 30 mpw to about 90 mpw? (realistically)
- Another Great Tom "Tinman" Schwartz Podcast
- Is Stanford the best university in the country???
- 80 to 85 mpw: singles or doubles?
- Only 4 USA Men Have Qualified For Trials via Half Marathon (1:04)
- Best album of all time
- The movie Love Actually (2003) has aged poorly
- Should I sell my index funds?