Quote Of The Day
“It’s amazing how quickly your priorities change in moments like this. At that point, the only thing I cared about was that my daughter, Camryn, was OK. I didn’t care if I ever ran track again. I was just praying that she would be OK. … Right now I’m just happy my daughter is OK. She’s going to be in the NICU for a while, but she’s OK and I’m so, so grateful. Every day that I’m there, it’s scary. The monitors are always beeping. All the parents are on edge. Sometimes babies that young just stop breathing and have to figure out how to start again. These little babies are fighting for their lives every second of the day. But they’re finding a way to keep going and it’s so inspiring. It’s like this whole other world that you never knew existed of people being fighters and dealing with incredible circumstances and somehow managing.”
– New mom Allyson Felix talking about giving birth to her daughter, Camryn, 8 weeks premature in an emergency C-section.
- Allyson Felix is a Mom
- Keturah Orji & Michael Norman Win Bowerman
- Is Galen Rupp's easy pace the reason he's heads and shoulders above everyone else in U.S Marathon running?
- It doesn't feel like Christmas time to me
- Japanese system and iron injection abuse
- Running expert must eat his words...
- Blake Haney to run for Canada
- Can we talk about that Scott Fauble Citius Mag Podcast (December 19, 2018)
- Should I push the long run or is it for recovery?